Saturday, March 21, 2009

Feeding frenzy at Tilden!



Tyler and I went to Tilden park with Sammy last Thursday along with some friends of ours. Tyler absolutely loved it! We got some lettuce and celery and gave it to the animals and those animals just went to town.. Tyler loved feeding the goats because he could get right up to them and they didn't snap at his hands like the geese. They also had long tongues, but I didn't get a picture of it.


Tyler was incredibly cute when he feed these goats. Every time the goat came up to eat the celery Tyler would get so excited he'd jump back and start laughing almost uncontrollably. I thought he was going to fall off the steps a few times..


And do NOT get in the way when the geese are eating! They'll snap your fingers off! Tyler and Wyatt got to feed seed to them too. This was Tyler's first experience feeding animals and I'm sure we'll go back and do it again. I love trips like these where at the end of the fun he's not fighting to get into the car... score one for mommy!

No comments:

Post a Comment