Wednesday, March 4, 2009

First blog


Here I am, and here it is.. what you've all been waiting for. I have finally joined the bloggers world. Yeah! So I'm going to keep it short and sweet today... What do I want out of this anyway? Answer: I really just want to do is show off my guys from time to time, and if I want to give a shout out I'll do it, cause this is my very own page and it's my chance to write what I want to write.

This'll be fun I guess.. and you'll get to see my updates and read up on how we're doing and enjoy the pictures. That's all for now, because right now it's late and I need to start fresh tomorrow. I quote Miss Stacey, "Tomorrow is always fresh, with no mistakes in it." Tomorrow I look forward to building this blog so that I can give back to you, so that you can be a part of our world no matter where you are.

PS. my first picture is Jonah and Tyler playing MarioKart together.. peacefully. This never happens so I thought I'd commemorate the occasion by snapping a picture. They are in bliss. Who wouldn't be! They haven't a care in the world!

No comments:

Post a Comment