A few days ago I spent the morning pulling weeds and obnoxious plants -overgrown, dead, or ugly- out from underneath our front window. Winter is gone, and even though I dislike the chores of spring I admit I do love admiring the visual rewards of hard work in the garden. Today we spent a little dough at home depot and made for ourselves a retaining wall so I could have a place to put my flowers out front. I must say I'm pretty proud of what we've done...
Saturday, March 20, 2010
A Thing of Beauty
A few days ago I spent the morning pulling weeds and obnoxious plants -overgrown, dead, or ugly- out from underneath our front window. Winter is gone, and even though I dislike the chores of spring I admit I do love admiring the visual rewards of hard work in the garden. Today we spent a little dough at home depot and made for ourselves a retaining wall so I could have a place to put my flowers out front. I must say I'm pretty proud of what we've done...
Labels:
garden
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment